The four most important factoids about this incredible opportunity include: 1) It's located 1 door in from the apex of where the FNA, EKNA, and ORCA meet. If you don't know what that means, it's where the Fishtown Neighborhood Association, East Kensington Neighborhood Association, and Old Richmond Civic Association (more commonly known as NOYO or North of York) meet. 2) It's zoned CMX2 so by right you can open a business on the 1st floor, in fact you must. 3) This property is a WHOPPING 20.5 feet wide!!!!!!! 4) 40 new construction properties are being built across the street. That's at minimum 40 new customers for your 1st floor business. 5) The property is being sold in as-is condition. It's been recently deconstructed. It is not in the middle of a reconstruction. Currently the 1st floor of the property has been 90% gutted. The remaining 10% of the 1st floor is a kitchen. The basement has also been gutted so there is no heater, electricity, or hot water tank. The 2nd and 3rd floor remain residential and rehabilitated by a past owner. The current owner has made improvements to the bilco doors by installing brand new ones, and to the 3rd floor door to the roof. When you visit DO NOT GO OUT ON THE ROOF please. There is no roof deck or guard rails. This is a prime location ready for your preferred use and rehab.
THE SCHOOL DISTRICT OF PHILADELPHIA
Elfant Wissahickon Realtors.
© 2020 TREND, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the TREND Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Keller Williams participates, and is provided by TREND through a licensing agreement.
The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have sold or are no longer being offered for sale.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 9:20pm EDT.